Employment Opportunities at Peoples Exchange Bank
Loan Officer/Branch Manager position
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for the development, supervision and quality of a Agricultural, consumer and commercial loan portfolio, with the overall objective of maintaining and increasing asset quality profitability as well as expansion of new and existing business and personal relationships. Direct responsibility for development and retention of branch staff, promotion and development of relationships in the community, adherence to bank policy and overall efficient operation of branch.
- Takes applications for loan business. Reviews customer financial condition and assesses the customer's ability to re-pay the loan. Makes underwriting decisions within approval authority. Completes or directs completion of all loan documents and assures loan closing meets underwriting and legal requirements.
- Monitors existing loan portfolio to maintain a high-quality asset base. Maintains up-to-date client files including current balance sheets, profit & loss statements, cash flow projections and all loan documentation.
- Develops customer relationships for the bank. Calls on clients to expand existing business; calls on prospects seeking opportunities to expand the bank's client base for loans, deposits and other services. Assist customers with any bank-related questions and concerns
- Supervises, coaches and evaluates staff, including hiring, training and terminating.
- Assists in collection of past due loans and completes other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Five years to ten years of similar or related experience.
- The ability to motivate or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an important part of the job.
- Must have experience in analyzing business financial statements and assessing the viability of businesses; experience in agricultural lending; must have excellent communication and PR skills;ability to use related software required; must be proficient in Microsoft office products.
Please send resume to Landee Thyfault at email@example.com.
When we have a job opportunity at our bank, we look for friendly people with positive attitudes who will share our commitment to provide exceptional service to our customers with every contact. It is important to us to employ individuals who have a strong work ethic, integrity, and a desire to be part of a team.
Typically, our positions require strong computer skills, accuracy with numbers and detail-orientation.
We care about our employees and endeavor to provide a pleasant work environment with opportunities to develop new skills and to grow personally and professionally.
We offer a benefit package that helps you provide for yourself and your family today and into the future. Our complete and competitive plan includes:
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance Plans
- Vacation, Holidays and Paid Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan